Join now

Searching Managerial Position (Goiania)

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan Fitzpatrick, I'm an American citizen searching for full time employment within Brazil. I'm a recent college graduate from Purdue University, I received my BS in Economics with a concentration in Management. I have a very strong working knowledge of Portuguese (been learning the past year, continuing to learn) and I also know some Spanish. I'm a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to work hard and achieve results. Given my academic background, previous work experience in the fields of logistics and client relations, and my knowledge in language, I know that I would be a strong asset for any Brazilian company looking for fresh young, international talent.

In regards to my visa situation, I currently only have a tourist visa, however I'm in the early stages of obtaining a work visa. Some great news is that my fiancee is Brazilian, thus I will apply for Brazilian citizenship once we have received our marriage certificates.

Please e-mail me: Protected content . I would love to hear from anybody with an intriguing opportunity for full time employment in Brazil, I am eager to start working as soon as possible.

Obrigado!

Goiania Forum