Join now

Travel Channel is coming to Goiás, Brazil - Jan. 2 (Goiania)

Hello, My name is Brian Staley and I work as an Associate Producer for Travel Channel’s #2 rated show, “Xtreme Waterparks”.

We are looking to cast a great group of Protected content , fun-loving, outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic friends to be featured on the television program. We are coming to film at Hot Park in Rio Quente – Goiás, Brazil, on January 26th and I’m hoping you can help me in my search to cast an awesome group!

The day would consist of the group being filmed sliding down the slides over and over again, interacting with each other and having a great time with their friends. It’s a fun day!

Everyone in the group must be comfortable being filmed in a swimming suit (broadcast in HD), speak english well, must be at least 18 years old and able to be at Hot Park for the entire day.

We can offer each person casted $50 USD, reimbursement for their gas getting to and from the park, entrance fees into the park and food and drinks throughout the day.

Would you know anyone that might be interested, available and excited about this fun opportunity? Would it be possible for you to help me spread the word?

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. My contact information is: phone – Protected content email – Protected content .

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide, and I look forward to hearing back.

Cheers,

Brian Staley
Xtreme Waterparks | High Noon Entertainment
Protected content
Protected content

Goiania Forum

Our Global Partners