Join now

newest problems (Gothenburg)

Hey all.
This just seems like problem on top of problem so far.
I am trying to register at the tax office as 'person with own funds' which they have said is not a problem. they now say that I need an S1 form from the UK to get it.
Me in my excited state book a trip with my fiancé to visit my family and get this magical form that is going to fix all my problems, only to find out that it does not apply to me. it is only used for British companies sending their staff to other European countries to do work as they are still paying tax and residing in the UK.

I have spoke to and sent an email off at their request to the Swedish embassy in Glasgow to see if they can help.

has anyone faced this problem???

thanks everyone.

Gothenburg Forum

Our Global Partners