Join now

Nutritional Food + Wellness Coaching (Gothenburg)

Hej!

After a long winter and now with spring in the air, you might be thinking about kick-starting your health, nutrition and fitness regime - because after all, who doesn't want to look and feel their absolute best?!

Private Nutrition and Wellness Counselling

I provide personalised nutritional counselling including in-depth nutrition education, menu and meal planning, as well as behavioral modification. Focus areas of my nutrition and wellness counselling practice include weight loss, sports nutrition/performance, behavior change, integrative and functional nutrition (working to normalize blood sugar imbalances, adrenal health, hormone balance, decreasing systemic and chronic inflammation, improving GI health/managing GI conditions) and achieving your personal goals.
Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, lactose intolerant, FODMAPS, paleo, or specific food sensitivities? No problem, I can work with you to help meet your goals!
Are you sick of counting calories, carbs, fat and/or protein??? Tired of feeling hungry all the time? I can work with you to develop intuitive eating habits that will help you achieve your goals and create a healthy lifestyle... NOT a diet.

Brand Representation

Are you a brand interested in working with a qualified nutrition expert? As a Nutritionist I have the training and nutrition knowledge that can help showcase how your product can help support an active and healthy lifestyle.

Recipe Development

One of my favorite things to do is develop new recipes with a focus on seasonal, whole, real food ingredients. I can work with your brand to showcase it in a nourishing, delicious and original recipe that can easily fit into a healthy balanced lifestyle.

Wellness/Nutrition Presentations

Looking for someone to give talks with practical nutrition information and motivate healthy living to your employees, mother's group or even school students? I can provide presentations on a topic of your choice, including but not limited to: healthy living in a busy world, healthy breakfasts on the go, grocery shopping, menu planning, sports nutrition and more.

Additional Services

- Outdoor activity and walking groups (we meet three times per week and the more participants, the merrier!)
- Goal setting and vision board creation (a great activity with a group of friends, or as a motivational tool within the workplace)

In addition to the services mentioned above I am also available to help with other related projects and am now taking bookings.

You can contact me by email - Protected content or via my Facebook page - Protected content

Have a great day x Hayley

Gothenburg Forum