Join now

Room rents out on Andra Långgatan 8 (Gothenburg)

I rent out 1 furnished room in my 3 room apartment, but you are of course welcome to use the common places as well. It is important that the person renting the room feels at home here. The apartment is located in the centrum of Gothenburg, in the district Linnéstaden. Many of the centrally located places are in walking distance. Thus, you don't have to spend a lot of money on the public transportation. I am looking for a person who is either a foreign student or someone who works. Because I am very interested to meet with people who are from different cultural background other than Swedish. It would be of great advantage if you can speak Portuguese, since I lived in Brazil for 1.5 years. I am looking for a person who is between Protected content old. I work as a preschool teacher in Gothenburg and I like getting socialized with others. I also like friends to pay visits to my place, especially during the weekends. So I'm looking for a like-minded, social and positive flat mate. I've added a period of six months at a time for renting the room, but this is negotiable, for longer periods too.
The rent is Protected content and it includes everything.