Join now
Log in Join

US to Sweden Power Converter? (Gothenburg)

You are in luck. Now, you can use all those electrical gadgets that you brought from the US/Canada.

I have two Step-down transformers that you need to convert the European Protected content electricity to the US/Canada standard Protected content .

I was forced to buy them in the States on my first trip back and they were EXPENSIVE. They are hard to come by here in Sweden. I have been here so long now that I do not have any electrical things from the US that I use anymore.

They work with all electrical things that come from the US and Canada and convert (or step down) the voltage/wattage from the European standard Protected content US standard Protected content . I think that I paid at least about $150 each for them, but would sell them to you for 500:- for each or 800:.- for both. I can send a photo of them to you if you are interested...

They are in Göteborg, but can be shipped at your cost (they're heavy)...

Call me at Protected content email Protected content


Gothenburg Forum