Danish Speaking Secretary (Granada)
Velasco Lawyers is recruiting a trilingual (Danish/English/Spanish) secretary for its Almuñécar headquarters.
The main objective of the job is to be the first line of contact with perspective clients, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, maintaining the filing system and arranging meeting and appointments. No previous legal knowledge or experience is required, as we will train extensively the new secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken Danish (C1 level minimum)
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1 level minimum)
- Excellent written and spoken Spanish (C1 level minimum)
- Good Computer literacy (Microsoft Windows or Mac OS) and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Client friendly, proactive, hard working and a team player
- Good telephone manners
Would be an advantage
- Fluency in any other languages
- Knowledge of Excel and Access
- Basic knowledge of accounting
About Velasco Lawyers
At Velasco Lawyers we aim to provide a professional, partner - led service for our clients, in all areas of Spanish Law. A quick and efficient response, personal contact and good communications in the client own language, are the cornerstones of this service. Our objective is to forge close, longstanding relationships with our clients providing experience and continuity, giving a better understanding of each client's needs.
Our headquarters are based on the Costa Tropical but we are offering services throughout the whole of Andalusia and Murcia, including the Costa del Sol, Costa de la Luz, Costa Almeria and Costa Blanca.
Send CVs and applications at: