NorthgateArinso is a leading global Human Resources services provider. Based at our Regional Delivery Centre in the heart of Granada, NGA is looking for a native English speaker to provide professional support to Clients and employees.
This will include serving as a point of contact for employee inquiries related to HR program areas as HR Services, Payroll, Time and Attendance, master data management via telephone, email and web as well as performing HR administration in line with Client guidelines and country-specific legislation.
• Provide guidance, resolve problems and advice to Client and employees related to policies and procedures
• Act as a point of contact for HR and Payroll employee inquiries
• New starter and employee master data management
• Payroll processing, Time and Attendance handling
• Solve problems and offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine utilizing critical and conceptual thinking
• Understand end-to-end business processes and impacts related to employee transactions/services
• Develop and maintain positive relationships and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure employee transactions are handled appropriately and within Service Level Agreement
Skills & Experience
• Native/bilingual English skills required
• Degree level education preferred
• Related work experience of service delivery and meeting customer expectations is advantageous
• Fresh graduates with strong HR interest are also welcome!
• Excellent communication skills and customer focused attitude
• Strong attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to: nga.grx. Protected content