Join now

Music, Art & Piano lessons (Groningen)

Hello everyone,

My name is Denny Dobreva and I am the creator and main teacher at ''Denny's Piano Practice'', Groningen.
I live in the Netherlands for 6 years and I have graduated my Bachelor in Music with teaching specialization here. Currently I am almost done with my Master program at Hanzehogeschool, Groningen. Next to this, I am working as a piano teacher in a Music school.
Since Protected content have created "Denny's Piano Practice'' where I give lessons to children of all ages and levels. My goal is to introduce music to children with creativity, fun, inspiration and in the same time providing good quality education. Therefore I use a lot of elements in my lessons: painting, playing together, singing and creative games to help the children to understand the field of music.

Since I am not Dutch myself (even though i speak very good Dutch already), I have decided to post here. Maybe some of you are interested/ looking for piano lessons for your children or friends. I teach in both English and Dutch. My practice has already many children, but I work with adults as well.

For more information you can check my website: Protected content

Looking forward to hear from you. :)

Greetings,
D.Dobreva

Groningen Forum

Our Global Partners