Join now

Brazilian New-Graduated 5 Lang. speaker Job-seeker (Guadalajara)

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

I am a 24 years old Brazilian about to complete at the end of this month Bachelor of Economics at Universidade Federal Fluminense, one of the bests in my country. I've already done Highschool by the age of 17 in Hannover (Germany) and studied from september Protected content april Protected content France (ISC Paris - School of Management), thanks a scholarship I've earned.

After that I've been improving my french at Alliance Française with some other awards concerning german, such as the Zertifikat Deutsch at the Goethe Institut, and the Michigan Certificate due my proficiency in english. Therefore language is not a big deal for me, as I speak five languages pretty fluently.

I have experience in Finances thanks my 10 months internship in the HSBC Group in the area of Credit Analyse. It helped me to understand the importance of customer care, teamwork and furthermore developed my critical analyst opinion.

While I have a comprehensive Market knowledge from the point of view of the retailers, I've also attended classes at the ISC, such as "Consumer Behavior", "Market Research", "Branding beyond marketing", "International Distribution, Retailing and Merchandising", "Intercultural Management" and others as well.

Therefore, I would like to expand my know-how offering my services as an intern preferably at the Commercial Department or which suitable position that may emerge.

HSBC helped me to understand the importance of customer care, teamwork and furthermore it developed my critical analyst opinion. Besides that, living alone in Paris and Hannover has added a lot of growth to my life, not only in academic meanings but personally as well. Now I know how to handle situations in which I thought I wasn't able to and that can both be used from daily life to my professional tasks as well.

My mother language is portuguese and I have always been in contact with spanish at school and among friends. I love living abroad and being constatly trading information - regardless if it's personal, academical or professional - with other people, with different thoughts and experiences.

So there's why I'm always prepared to learn more and help as much as I can. I consider myself a very open-minded guy. So, if there is anyone that could help me further, so that I can get a job or an internship in Mexico, mainly in Guadalajara - where I have friends - I would appreciate a lot. Thank you!!!

I'm very flexible by phone or e-mail, and would be glad if invited to a conference through skype.

Sincerly,

Gabriel Dal Prá
( Protected content ) Protected content
Protected content

Guadalajara Forum