Join now

Build your own business and use your network (Guadalajara)

Hi,

I am presenting a good opportunity to start your own business and use your network to let it grow fast and secure. Let me tell you more about it…

An established company from the United States ( Protected content ), which is active in Protected content around the world, asked me to start building a business in Mexico. And I need your help.

The products are:

1. PowerStrip; are a patented fusion of modern energy and ancient herbs. Everyone and every part of the body needs energy. PowerStrips, worn daily, bring energy to the parts of the body that need it.

2. BeautyStrips; a two-part regimen designed to amplify your timeless beauty and restore your skin’s youthful energy. Antioxidants, all-natural moisturizing agents and a proprietary blend of natural, cutting-edge ingredients combine to provide you glowing, healthy, youthful skin.

3. SolarStrips; are a breathtakingly refreshing look at nutrition. Designed to dissolve on the tongue for maximum absorption, 37.5 milligrams of Alpha3 CMP™ marine phytoplankton are packed into each breath-freshening strip.

You investment is a little bit of your time and a small amount of money to get things started. It’s only $ 140,- dollars, and you can begin your business. I help you setting up and training about the products and how to sell it. You have the freedom to organize your own work and decide how many hours you want to work. Bringing in new sales people will gives you more bonus.

Every month I do an introduction meeting to explain about the project and how you can become part of it. If you want to join, our next event is on the 2nd of December in the evening, let me know by sending an e-mail to Protected content or call me at Protected content .

Thanks for your time and I hope to talk to you soon!

Regards,

Lizz Quinones

Protected content

Guadalajara Forum