Join now

Enormous Room in a Great Location available Nov 1 (Guadalajara)

Hi Internations community!

The house I live in has an enormous room opening up soon. I will post a link to pictures and a more thorough posting as soon as I can if there is interest.

Great location near Glorieta Colon and the intersection of Colomos and Americas. Walk to the via recreativa and Chapultepec. Close to 634, 604, 24, 622, 51C buses and more.

The room costs $ Protected content per month. It has a full wall of closet and storage place, comes semi-furnished and has a balcony. This includes utilities (water, gas, electricity, WiFi), weekly cleaning service and communal household items (toilet paper, dish soap, drinking water, etc).

Communal kitchen, living room, 2.5 bathrooms, laundry (washer and hang dry...or the lavanderia down the street will do 5.5 kilos of wash, dry, fold for 75 pesos.)

There are 5 other folks living in the large house ranging from mid 20s to late 30s. Most are Mexican. I am American. We all speak Spanish. Some speak English.

There are a couple of folks who smoke cigarettes in the house, though I would prefer not to add another. There are a couple of cats living in the house who stay in their owners' rooms. There is also an extremely well-behaved, quiet and self-sufficient dog living in the house.

We can do contracts or month-to-month. Deposit can be paid over the first 2 months to make moving easier on the cashflow.

Let me know if you have any questions!