This is my first post to InterNations. I've been a lurker for the past couple months.
My husband and I looking for a native Spanish-speaker / English translator who can help research and report back on properties in the Puerto Vallarta area. This means we will need you to search Spanish language newspapers and internet sties for properties, negotiate prices with owners & real estate agents and visit the short-listed properties and take photos for us.
How it works: This is a 4-week project.
1. Each week we will expect to receive from you a list of Protected content that meet our criteria. We will send you a list of our criteria.
2. The list we receive from you must be in English.
3. We will short-list up to 5 properties per week
4. You will need to visit each of these properties and negotiate the price with the owner or real estate agent.
5. After 4 weeks we will select a property to rent
What we are paying:
$ 10 USD per property visit $ 25 USD per weekly list we receive $275 USD - upon successfully finding us a rental location which we agree to rent