Join now

What kind of visa do I need if I am retiring there (Guadalajara)

I am moving there in 2 or 3 months and will be living on my social security of $ Protected content month. Can I get a residence visa with that or do I need a tourist visa and keep renewing it every 6 months?

Guadalajara Forum