Join now

22ndTop Floor Room@HanxiChanglong Line 3 Brand New (Guangzhou)

Hi Everyone!

I have a room to rent in a top floor (22nd) brand new loft apartment, due to be completed by the end of June. This means that the potential tenant, if they sign a long term contract Protected content , will have a say in how the design/furnishings of the room will plan out. Projected move in date would be first two weeks of July.

Location: Protected content walking distance from Hanxi Changlong Station, and opposite from the Chimelong Theme Park/Resort (Line 3 on the GZ metro, 5 stops to Kecun, 6 stops to Canton Tower, 7 stops to Zhujiang New Town, 10 stop to GZ East Railway Station and 21 stops to the airport)

Local Area: Apart from being opposite Chimelong Theme Park/Resort, Panyu is an up and coming area, and a lot of investment has been put in recently, which should bear fruit over the coming years. There are shops/cafes within the apartment complex, and a new shopping centre is a 10 minute walk away. There's also a Wanda complex (with all the international/western brands) which is currently a Protected content drive - but this will be reduced to a one stop metro ride once line 7 comes into operation at the end of Protected content .

Room: You'll have a choice of two rooms, each of which will be fully furnished, including a double bed, but the size differs slightly, and one has a window whereas the other overlooks the first floor. As stated earlier, if a long term contract is signed Protected content , you will have input into the design/furnishings of the room.

Price: Depending on which room, this will range from Protected content , including utilities and high speed wifi. Would need first months rent plus a security deposit, but other than that, no other fees will apply - I am joint owner of the apartment.

If you'd like any more information, or would like to see the property, then feel free to get in touch with me at: Protected content or if you prefer We Chat: zhong_cheng6688

All the best,
nabil

Guangzhou Forum