Assistant Customer Service Manager (Operation) (Guangzhou)
We provide premium travel services to clients globally. Our service network has over Protected content around the world. We are looking for high energy professional to join our English-speaking customer-facing service team.
- Develop and maintain operation workflows, protocols and best practices to ensure high quality customer service experience
- Interact with oversea customers on service enquiries and service delivery
- Prepare statistical and analysis reports for quality monitoring and on-going improvement programs
- Degree in Business / Operations Management or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service or operations management
- Strong proficiency in both written and oral English
- Working knowledge of Chinese
- Highly motivated, dynamic, and comfortable in leading change
- Previous experience in travel, hospitality, loyalty industry preferred
Position in Guangzhou. Please PM me if interested.