Join now

Canton Fair and upcoming exhibitions (Guangzhou)

Dear All

If any of you are in the trading or import/export business I know of an agent who is providing free tickets and transport for some upcoming exhibitions during the next 2 months. Basically they want to encourage foreigners to go to their exhibitions so they are offering free transport, meals and even overnight stays in some cases!

The 7th Guangzhou Sourcing Fair for hardware and Building Material on the 14th and 16th April including transport and a free buffet dinner.

Nanfeng Bathroom Accessories Commendation and Communication Meeting at the Westin Pazhou on the 16th April and the 24th April- free transport plus Afternoon Tea

The 5th China Artistic Tile Fair + China Economy and Trade Forum and Cocktail Party on 19th April. This event is in Foshan and includes transport from Guangzhou to Foshan plus an overnight stay in a hotel in Foshan plus lunch and dinner.

China Yiwu Cultural Products Trade Fair 28/29 April. Flights to Yiwu plus hotel provided.

For all of the above there is no charge. If you are interested in joining any of the events please e-mail me your name / nationality and Company Name. For exhibitions with hotel accommodation provided please also give me your passport number for hotel bookings.

e-mail me at Protected content

Regards
James O'Dowd

Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners