Join now

Chinese Visa Types (Guangzhou)


A Chinese visa allows you to enter, exit and travel through Chinese territory. The Chinese visa authorities may issue a diplomatic, courtesy, service or ordinary visa to a foreigner according to his identity, purpose of visit to China and passport type. Common visa types include: Visa X - For study who want to study in China, or practice as interns for more than 6 months.
Visa F - To visit, teach, do business, or for cultural, scientific or technological exchanges for less than 6 months.
Visa L - For travel, visiting friends and relatives or to deal with some private matters. A group visa can be obtained if more than 9 people come together for travel.
Overview A Work Visa (Z-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who is to take up a post or employment in China and his or her accompanying family members, or to participate in other commercial activities whilst in China. How to Apply for Guangzhou Work Permit Guangzhou Work Permit Foreign experts who work in Guangzhou shall obtain the Work Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China (hereinafter referred to as the Work Permit), without which they can not be employed as foreign experts.
If there are other questions,Contact us: Guangzhou Timely Enterprise Services Limited with pleasure to provide more information to you.

Consultant: Eric Tel: Protected content

Room924, Office Tower, Garden Hotel, No.368,Huanshidong Rd., Guangzhou, China (Line5, Taojin Exit A).

Guangzhou Forum