Join now

English language expert/Import-Export/Sourcing (Guangzhou)

Ni hao, people! Nice to meet you!

My name is Yan and I live in Guangzhou since 2 months with my girlfriend. So, I was wondering If I can find some job other than teaching English in Guangzhou :)
I have visa, so I'm just looking for job. I live in YueXiu near Heng fu lu.

A bit about me you can find in my profile, or here:
I am fluent in English language and have high score in TOEFL iBT.
Second I have recently acquired a certificate for Basic Japanese language level from "Cambridge language center", Bulgaria.
I have also conversational level German language skills which I have received during my high school education and for which I can provide a diploma.
In my previous work at "Vikiwat" Ltd. (one of the biggest electronics companies in Bulgaria) I have practiced my English language skills at a very high level and am proud to say that I can provide professional and polite help to any customer, guest and client in minimum three languages (Bulgarian, English and German). I have further interest to develop my skills. I am always eager to learn new things.
I have experience with administrative work from my previous job where I was responsible for all communication of the company with foreign clients and suppliers under the supervision of the manager of the company.
I have experience in sourcing the right suppliers and best prices for the company for which I worked.
I have also monitored the supply chain - between our distributors and our clients.
I have taken care of most of the incoming mails and telephone calls from clients at the office and have reasonable experience with Microsoft Office programs - Excel, Outlook, Word, etc. I have also good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
I have good organizational skills and some HR experience which I can find useful and helpful in any job as well. I have the ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different national and cultural background.
In addition I am a Law major from the Plovdiv university "Paisii Hilendarski" with excellent grades.
I am an optimistic, concentrated and problem-solving person - qualities which you might look for.

Well, that's for now. If you have any questions - please feel free to ask me.
Thank you in advance for your time and attention.