English Web Editor/Journalist Needed (Native Engli (Guangzhou)
Work with other editors on call to create exciting content specific to the tone and interest of the target audience online(2-4office days/week).
Your Key Roles
- Collaborating with internal resources to execute on content creation.
- Editing online content including news shows and entertainment content, proofreading English content.
- Ability and willingness to appear on camera for English Talk Show occasionally.
- Collaborating and hands on post-production of creative content
- Preparing content for submission through different channels
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
-Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications, or similar field from anaccredited college or university, or equivalent experience(magazine, website content editing).
-Strong content judgment, editorial, and writing skills.
-Proficient with online content management systems.
-Excellent communication skills in English. Mandarin a plus.
-English education and hosting experience a plus
Please send your CV to us through email: Protected content