Join now

For rent: office in downtown best for trade busine (Guangzhou)

For rent: office in Liwan District best for trade business

Hi, I am a local in Guangzhou as a Mandarin teacher, who can speak good English. I have an apartment Protected content meter) in Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street for rent, which best be used as office and living place.

Location: 3 min walking Protected content from exit B, Changshou Road station, Line 1, Subway. 30 mins taking subway to train stations and 40 min to Baiyun Airport.
Building: new business building, 24 floor, glass on all sides, with good scenery.
Office facilities: air-conditioner, water-heater, desk, chair, bookshelf, cabinet, printer, Internet access including high speed wifi; i can prepare other office facilities for you to use.

Wholesale Markets around the building: Shangxiajiu Pedestrain street is a good place for food, shopping and living. It is the central town of old Guangzhou with a lot of mature markets, including the biggest jewelry and jade markets in south China in walking distance; the biggest rarity medicinal materials market in walking distance; cloth and shoes wholesale markets in 20 mins Taxi distance; 4 subway stations to the biggest fine works, house ornaments and toys wholesale markets. This location is best for export trade enterprise.
Rent price: Protected content per month.
WhatsApp contact: Vivian, Protected content
I can send you the pictures via whatsApp.

Knowing well about business in Guangzhou, I can give you tips and help for establishing business in GZ.