Join now

Free Medical Consultation for Guangzhou Expats

Hello Friends,

I am glad to share with y'all, that I have started working as a Medical resident at Nanfang Hospital (one of the best hospitals in GZ). Recently, I have had several friends discuss their medical issue with me and how anxious and worrisome it was for them to visit the Hospitals in China, sometimes.

So, this is how I wanted to help!

1. Next time you wonder whether you need medical attention or not, give me a call at: Protected content from 8am-2pm; 10pm-12:00 midnight).

2. We will discuss your problem over the phone and later I will ask you to send me the details over Whatsapp or WeChat.

3. I can message you whatever Chinese you will need at the Hospital and whichever scans or tests you should get. And, then we can follow up!

Why am I doing this? : Just to reciprocate the love and help I have received from fellow expats. If you feel indebted to help, you can share my website: Protected content with your friends, may they need a math/ science tutor.

Again, all this is FREE, so please just don't worsen your medical condition and consult when required.

Best regards,
Harsh Sethia
Mobile: Protected content

Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners