Join now

Going back to Buenos Aires! (Guangzhou)

Hola to all of you!!!

It''s been a year and a half since InterNations gave me the chance to became Ambassador of the Guangzhou community. I enjoyed it a lot! I think I fulfilled my dreams, that people could feel comfortable in a new city, that they could make new friends, and that they could enjoy our events and activities.

Being an IN Ambassador has given me the chance to meet AMAZING and LOVELY people and to get to know some of you a little bit more. So I would like to THANK you for being part of my life. Thank you to all my friends that helped me in GZ during my staying.

And a big thanks to the InterNations team, in GZ and in Munich, and to communities such as Hong Kong, Beijing, Shenzhen, and Buenos Aires.

In July, I decided to go back to Argentina for personal reason for a few months; while being there, spending time with my family and friends, I realized how much I missed them, and after 10 years of living in Asia I decided to go back to Buenos Aires for good. Surprised? I’m indeed! Difficult decision, but I normally follow my heart and I know I won’t regret it.

At the moment I’m in HK but I will be back to GZ for a last drink on Friday Nov. 30th to say goodbye to all of you. For this, I’d like to invite you to Hooleys at 9pm. I hope to see you there!

I will be flying on Sunday Dec. 2nd early morning, so unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to the IN monthly event. Please, enjoy it and have fun!

Last but not least, if you ever decide to visit Argentina, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to show you the city where I grew up: BUENOS AIRES. Give me a call or email me, I will be based in BA (mobile Protected content email Protected content . I know some of you are planning this trip already, so looking forward to seeing you there!

“Among three people I meet on the way, there will be at least one from whom I can learn something. I may follow their goodness or correct my own mistakes by learning from them”.

Love you all!

Mariana

Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners