GREATER CHINA OPERATIONS MANAGER (Guangzhou)
INTER S.A. is a Swiss-based worldwide commodity supplier group active in various different major industries; Textiles, Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Metallurgy and Machinery. We have import/export operations and production partners around the world including in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Turkey, Africa and Latin America.
We are looking for trustable, professional and a problem solving oriented PROJECT SUPERVISORS for our purchasing and business development operations in Greater China.
- Advanced level Mandarin speaker with excellent English skills
- Experience living or working abroad will be considered a plus
- Experience in Textiles, Machinery, QC, Renewable Energy, Metals trading will be considered relevant
- Open to regular travel in China and also occasionally to other major countries in Asia-Pacific region
- Team leader spirit and someone who can create their own team and coordinate their activities
- Reporting to the HQ in Europe
- Communicating with the European HQ regarding the day-to-day operations in China
- Coordinating the China office team, making sure the tasks are being followed up to completion
- Looking for alternative suppliers, visiting their production facilities to build relationships
- Assisting the company on its already ongoing operations in China, help in solving problems
- Managing junior-level business development and marketing & sales assistants
- Representing the company in different exhibitions and conferences in China
If interested please send your CV to Protected content
INTER S.A. Human Resources Dept.