IT Business Analyst | 12000RMB/Month | Guangzhou
The IT Business Analyst will work closely with the China software development team on a variety areas to help the team gain knowledge and acquire feedback to support its overseas customers and product development efforts. The IT Business Analyst will be one of the liaisons between the China team and the US operations, customers and partners.
The IT Business Analyst must be experienced working with application developers and system architects to distill technical concepts into clearly written documents.
1. Pre-sales Support
· Respond Request for Proposals for projects from government agencies and private sector customers
· Investigate client backgrounds.
· Collect and reorganize data sets for demonstration purpose.
· Tailor CIPAce Demo versions for different clients to demonstrate the system’s capabilities.
· Prepare detailed Demo Scripts for pre-sales staffs and project managers.
2. Software Requirement Development
· Do background research to fully understand customers’ requirements
· Communicate with Design & Development staffs to identify potential risks, challenges and limits for software development.
· Develop and maintain Software Requirements Documents varying in different scales and levels.
· Assist Quality Management department in performing system testing on new functions.
· Prepare post-development documents such as User Manuals, System Help Files, System Upgrade Checklists, etc.
· Provide system training to internal staffs if necessary.
3. Project Implementation
· Analyze and leverage different strategies in providing solutions for a particular client.
· Draft and maintain implementation documents such as Statement of Work, Configuration Analysis Documents, Upgrade Checklist, etc.
· Configure system properly to fulfill clients’ needs.
· Respond and handle customer issues related to system requirements.
· Prepare training material for clients.
Self Starter with prior experience writing technical specifications, user/system requirements/use cases, User Guides/Features Summaries, Help documentation for software applications and creation of templates.
Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and ability to learn other tools that would assist in creating usable documentation.
Ability to effectively document technical concepts.
Experience working with a technical development team.
Excellent written and presentation skills.
Ability to work well with people with many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
Prior working experience in a formal business environment.
Strong writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
Native English Speaker and excellent communication skills.
BS or BA degree preferred.
Willing to learn and work hard
Outgoing and detailed-oriented
Willing to travel to US when needed
If you're interested in this position, please apply here Protected content