Job Searching: Multilingual FP&A (Guangzhou)
As some of you may know, I'm job searching here in China.
I've had some offers so far. One of them, last semester, was particularly related to my background but considering certain things I ended up not taking it.
Anyway. . . I think there could be a niche of small/mid size foreign companies who are growing and might be starting to need to keep an eye on the economics on a more specialized/full-time basis.
So if you know someone who could be interested, send me a message, I'll be job searching here until August more or less.
Here's my info:
Experience Protected content
- Variance Analysis & Reporting
- Indirect Costs Allocation
- ERP Implementations
- BA in Business Management
- MA in Finance
- Bilingual: English / Spanish
- Advanced: French (DELF B2) / Chinese (HSK V)
- Excel (advanced)
- MS Office
- Hyperion Essbase
- Others (databases, smaller systems, applications, etc)