Junior Account Manager - Guangzhou
Junior Associate - Guangzhou Based
Representing the Accounting, Tax and Corporate Services provision towards our client, P&P account management department focuses on daily operations of foreign entities in the PRC, supporting processes to achieve fiscal and financial compliance. Successful cadidates will be trained and hired in P&P Guangzhou office which oversees the group business in the whole PRD and South China region.
This role's responsibilities include:
- Customer Relations;
- Business Development;
- Accounting Skills and willingness to treasure accounting & tax knowledge;
- Communication supervision between clients and the accounting department;
- Company set- up and corporate services management;
- Leading and Energic Attitude;
- Ability to work independently;
- Well mannered and socially skilled;
- Experience in accounting and taxation is a plus;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin. Italian, Spanish, German and French are considered as a plus;
- Good knowledge in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point plus basic CRM skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and problem solving attitude.
- Current presence in China is considered a plus.
We are looking for hard working and well-organized candidates, capable to work independently with a high degree of motivation. The following position is only open to graduated candidates with a previous experience in account management for 6 months-1 year, freshly graduated students will only be considered for internships with hiring chances depending on the rendering in the very first months of experience.
Age limit: 28