marketing manager (Guangzhou)
we are a spanish architecture design company ,now we are looking for passionate staff to join us .
Responsible for leading and expanding our company’s business across the region
Establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships with new and current clients
Accountable for departmental profitability by driving growth in existing market and develop new strategy to expand the markets
Follow-up projects and communicate with clients, arrange meetings, prepare meeting minutes and project reports, directly reporting to the Director of RM Studio
Liaise with relevant agencies on advertising campaigns and marketing materials development
Handle ad hoc assignments
· Protected content Mandarin speaker
· Protected content / Degree Holder in Business Management or related disciplines, such as Sales and Marketing
· Protected content 10 years of experience in marketing / public relations field
· Protected content command of written and spoken English
· Protected content sense of responsibility, possess great detail and tracking skills
· Protected content organized and have good coordination capability
· Protected content personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Protected content travels will be required
· Protected content to work under pressure and willing to commit to overtime hours
· Protected content with MS Office, Access and Chinese word processing is an advantage
· Protected content and interest in architecture, interior design and the construction and real estate industry would be a definite advantage.
Previous experience abroad and/or with international companies is an advantage
Candidate with less experience may be considered, but recent graduates will not be considered.
Please forward your full resume together with portfolio of works and salary requirements to Protected content