Join now
Log in Join

medical examination (Guangzhou)

I need (in order to come in china with a working permit) an health certificate, but i don't know which kynd of certificate has to be.. I called ambassy, consolate, hospitals etc, but it seems that none knows which kind of exams i have to do.. any idea? anyone knows anything about it?

Guangzhou Forum