Non-native Speakers Accepted, Kindergarten in Beij (Guangzhou)
To Apply visit this link: Protected content
Enke Education is Cultural Exchange Foundation Group which was officially launched at Protected content Beijing dedicated to deliver high quality English teachers to schools in China.
Mon-Fri, 30 hours/week
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native female speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificat e optional but encour aged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching ass ignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good o rganization skills and respectfu l
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching vide o or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month – 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes t aught: 1, Protected content RMB approximately ($ Protected content USD)/month
- An academic year Completi on Bonus: 3, Protected content RMB or approximately
($ Protected content USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public sc hool) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3, Protected content
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes wee kly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessit ies
Create an Unrivaled Education Ex perience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activiti es.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families f eel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, dail y records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Email: Protected content
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: kindergarten
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: