One day Foshan tour (English speaking tour guide) (Guangzhou)
The Introduction of Foshan City
Foshan is an industrial city full of factories. If you are all going to travel Guangzhou, Foshan is not far from Guangzhou. You can take metro from Guangzhou to Foshan, it is convenient for you travel to Foshan.
Foshan is located in the northern part of the Pearl River, 20 km Protected content from Guangzhou. Foshan is divided into five areas: Chancheng, Shunde, San Shui, Nanhai and Gaoming districts.
Foshan is a vital part of an active economic zone, consisting of Guangzhou to the east, and Hong Kong and Macao to the south. Guangzhou.
Foshan is a famous cultural city with a long history, well known at home and abroad for its handicraft industry.
- 8:00am Pickup from your hotel in Guangzhou. Take taxi to the nearest metro station
- 8:00am- 9:15amTake metro for 1 hour to Foshan
- 9:15am- 11:00am Foshan Ancestor Temple (2 hours sightseeing time)
- 11:00am- 11:45am Walk on the Lingnan Tiandi
- 11:45am- 1:00pm Dimsum lunch at famous local Cantonese Dimsum restaurant (lunch cost will be on your own)
1:30pm- 2:30pm Liang Garden
Shiwan Ceramics Museum (NanFengGuZhao)
Back to Guangzhou
Group of 1 person: 78 USD Protected content
Group of 2 persons：108 USD Protected content
Group of 3 persons: Protected content Protected content
Group of 4 persons: Protected content Protected content
Email: Protected content
MOB: Protected content
What's app: Protected content
QQ: Protected content
Contact: Michael Huang