opening ceremony, free buffet with expats! (Guangzhou)
Expat Town, Chinese Dreams. The Expat Town in Foshan Creative Industry Park will be officially opened on 27th October. We sincerely invite you to share this joy with us.
Is there a better way to spend a Sunday than taking part in the opening ceremony of Expat Town, meeting the traditional Chinese culture, making ceramic with your own hands, watching real people doing China's Got Talent and drinking free beer and having free BBQ with lots of expats in the lovely autumn? Round coaches and free travel accident insurance are available. We hope you will have a beautiful day in Foshan.
Activity arrangement: (on 27th Oct.):
1. to create Dreaming Bricks on the opening ceremony of Expat Town (at Protected content
2. to watch China’s Got Talent (at Protected content
3. to visit national 4As tourist attraction Protected content Ancient Kiln (at Protected content
4. to join the 2nd Foshan creative Beer Festival Protected content Protected content
5. to join the Halloween party ( at Protected content , 31st Oct.)
Depart place/ time:
Guangzhou University Town& Tianhe Grandview Mall, Protected content Oct.
Return place/ time: Foshan Creative Industry City, Protected content Oct.
We really appreciate your time. More details will be sent to you when we get a positive response from you.
If any accidents should happen by participating activities without the permission of the organizer, responsibilities will not fall on us.
Contact: Joyce Protected content Protected content
About the activity: Protected content
#33, 4th Jihua Rd.
Protected content Creative Industry City
Organizer: Sub-district Office of Zhangcha; Foshan Creative Industry Park