Operations Manager - Guangzhou - Tianhe Area
We are a product development company looking for an experienced operations manager, capable of dealing with business on a global scale.
We produce marketing and promotional material for clients across the world and are looking for a team member who has experience in this industry to manage production, over see supply chain flow and track receivables for our organization.
Assist the Senior Management team to manage the international distribution operation, in meeting customer expectation and performance service standards (KPI) through the enforcement of company policies and SOP.
• Lead several location teams of staff to manage daily operations and distribution
system to ensure all operational targets and KPIs of logistics and distribution are met.
• Plan production schedules according to clients’ and senior managements’ requirements.
• Maintain an amiable and professional relationship with factories.
• Work with logistics team to ensure that finished goods are picked up and delivered to correct client locations.
• Contribute to add value to all services in conjunction with directions, established performance standards, measurements in cost saving and cost effectiveness.
• Constantly look for improvement opportunities along the value chain, to streamline and re-engineer the processes to achieve or exceed the service standard or target.
• Deploy and complete special assignments at the instructions of the Senior Manager.
• Assist team leader to develop and stabilize the operation team.
• Provide leadership to the team to ensure team growth and maintain the team morale.
• College degree or equivalent, preferably in Production/Supply Chain Management.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in production operations with solid team leader
experience is a plus.
• Native/Excellent command of written and spoken English(Mandatory), Cantonese (nice to have)
and Mandarin(nice to have).
• Excellent inter-person skill to coordinate with different partners.
• Go-getter attitude to be able to make a difference on whichever project he/she is placed.
Please email Protected content to send your resume detailing your experience, along with a cover letter highlighting your expertise in this role.
You may find basic details regarding our company on Protected content