Positions are Available in Reputable Public Primar (Guangzhou)
English Teaching Positions in Public Schools in Beijing
The starting time is at the end of February
1. Less workload and Regular working schedule:
One primary school: A class of 40 minutes, around Protected content per week, working from 8: Protected content 1 6: 00, 2 hours lunch break, from Monday to Friday, weekends o ff.
Other primary, middle and high schools: A class of 45 minutes, around Protected content per week, working from 8: Protected content 1 7:00, 2 hours lunch break, from Monday to Friday, weekends o ff.
2. Student age of 7 to 18 and class size of 30 to 40 stud ents.
The age of primary school is 7 t o 12;
The age of middle school is 13 t o 15;
The age of high school is 16 t o 18;
1. A work visa of position title as a English teacher is prov ided.
2. Comfortable working environment including a fully equipped staff room.
3. Supportive and friendly co-wor kers.
4. Housing allowance. Protected content allowance per month during school semester and assistance of renting an apartment are prov ided.
5. Holiday allowance. Protected content allowance for summer holiday and Protected content allowance for winter hol iday.
6. Performance based yearly ra ises.
7. Referral bonuses.
8. All Chinese Legal Holidays are paid for with an average of about 30 vacation days per year, not including Chinese Winter and Summer Hol iday.
9. A monthly salary o f 14, Protected content after tax (depends on teachers Education Background and Teaching Experience)
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Housing: Allowance provided & support in finding suitable accommodation
Contract type: full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Array
Work Location: Beijing
- Proven work experience in the related field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: