Join now

Professional Interpreter/Sourcing Agent in China (Guangzhou)

Hi, I am Alice, A Reliable and Professional Interpreter/Sourcing Agency/Business Assistant/Tour Guide/ QC/shipping agent in China. I have10 years experience, I am based in Guangzhou, China. I am very familiar with Guangzhou and other cities of China. I have rich experience with furniture industry, Security products, fitness equipment, LED lighting, construction materials, electronics, auto accessories, clothes, textile, mobile, watch, shoes, hand-bags, gift and so on.
I typically deal with oversea clients and Chinese suppliers. I am positive, flexible and reliable, ready to learn anything new. During the last few years I worked with clients from Europe, America, Middle East and other areas of the world. These experiences gave me a deep understanding of the different cultures and approaches to negotiate with different people. They also allowed me to help my oversea clients better understand the local Chinese suppliers. Apart from the obvious language barrier, my assistance will make your business trip in China much more efficient, convenient and pleasant.
Why do you need me? In addition to being your interpreter, I also add value in the following aspects:
1. Before you come to China: I can work for you as your representative in China to manage your suppliers, set meetings, and arrange your schedule. I will help you to verify and define your suppliers, separating the real factories from trading companies.
2. During your trip in China: I can travel with you as your business assistant to facilitate your journey in China making it efficient and easy. Rather than being limited to the minority of international oriented companies, I will open the doors to thousands of Chinese-only speaking companies. In my experience they are often more cost competitive.
3. After you leave China: I can collect samples from different factories for you. I will test the samples and consolidate all the samples and ship them to you via DHL or FedEx. This stops you from wasting money on shipping the wrong product. I also can do some inspections as soon as your suppliers start production, validating correspondence with the sample products.
What I can do for you:
1. Book plane ticket and hotel in China with your budget but good location.
2. Business Interpretation, document/email/website translating.
3. Sightseeing/ tourist guide, food and shopping guide.
4. Products/manufacturers sourcing, price negotiating with suppliers.
5. Samples arrange, Orders follow up, quality inspection, and shipping arrangement.
6. Role as your purchasing agent / China representative office
7. Business/ marketing assistant or consultant.
8. Available for business trip in all Guangdong cities, and other cities
Wherever you are from, I’m confident you will benefit from my services as an interpreter, but also before, during and after your trip to China.
I enjoy my job very much and look forward to work with you soon!
Please feel free to contact me,
Email: Protected content
Protected content
Mobile/What's app: Protected content to phone call or text any time)
Wechat: alicewoods
QQ: Protected content
Facebook: Protected content
LinkedIn: Protected content

Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners