Join now

Promoting Businesses between Bangladesh and China (Guangzhou)

Hello everyone,
I would like to welcome you to my blog and thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian, was born in Bangladesh and doing businesses with China for last 10 years. I also own a manufacturing facility in Dongguan with over Protected content . Unfortunately due to my busy schedules, I have not had a time to get to know few Bangladeshi here in China and sometimes I do miss Bangladesh.

I am here to invite you to join me for coffee and get together, if you are in Shenzhen or Guangzhou area and I would love to exchange ideas how can I contribute my world class knowledge and well reputable connections with the Chinese business communites for friendship, cultural exchange, helping by minimizing confusion, misunderstanding and introduce new products, manufacturing or ideas to both Bangladesh and China.

I have a strong background, expertise and dedicated team in my Shenzhen office dedicated to manufacturing, advertisment, product development industry including finance, logistics field and can save pains for anyone who is seeking to import or export or find a new product from China. If you are looking for genuine and honest information about products, business conducts and laws, company's information, trade shows, contract, legal matters, finance/banking, logistics, or any matters that is related to import/export, we can help.

If you would be interested, please drop me a line, I would love to hear from you. Welcome to my world. If you wish, you can contact me at BanglaChinaforever(at)yahoo(dot)com.