Join now

Regarding Work Visa & Resident Permit (Guangzhou)

Hello All,

I have a query:

Iam looking to get a work visa and resident permit, without opening a Representative Offce, WOFE or any other form on establishment.

Can anyone share any more information on this subject?
May be you have come across a similar situation, or may be you know some company who are offering such services?

would be glad to hear few replies on this!



Guangzhou Forum