Join now

rescued dog who needs a new family (Guangzhou)

Hi everyone,

I recently rescued a little dog with the aim of finding her a good family. I am not much of a dog person, so I never intended to keep her, but rather I tried to help her out. She is about three years old and is getting more and more friendly to people everyday. She is healthy and has been checked up several times by the vet. She is vaccinated, rabbits, ...; and she eats very well. She is quiet, and she had a strong desire to be adopted, as she has been fine with the leash and is always seeking for some attention.

The announcement is below. I do not know how to add a picture of her, but let me know if you are interested. I can send it to you.

I apologize in advance for my bad Chinese! :)

Jules

Hello,

My name is Chloé. I am a Chinese Garden dog who was abandoned by my previous family. But the Lady who found me decided to help me in finding a new family. I am rather friendly, and I love long walk and to be outside. I had an accident, so I cannot walk very fast or even run, although I have been really improving lately. I am being hopeful that in the future I could run again, as I love walking; and I have been healing pretty fast lately.

我叫克洛伊。我是一只被我以前的家庭遗弃的中国园狗。但是找到我的那位女士决定帮助我找到一个新的家庭。我很友好,我喜欢散步和到外面去。我出了车祸,所以我不能走得很快,甚至不能跑,尽管我最近确实在进步。我希望将来我能再次跑步,因为我喜欢走路;我最近恢复得很快。

I am currently looking for a new family who would also love long walk and being outside, but being patient enough and gentle with me. Ideally, I would like someone who has some experience with dog, as I tend to be scared sometimes; and I still need some training. And I am sure that I will love you back very much, as I enjoy being more and more everyday being around people. If you are interested in adopting me please contact the Lady at Protected content enlglish only) or by wechat:

WeChat ID: wxid_v1slml9px61q12
我目前正在寻找一个新的家庭谁也会喜欢散步和户外,但有足够的耐心和温柔对我。理想情况下,我希望有人谁有一些与狗的经验,因为我往往害怕有时;我还需要一些训练。我相信我也会非常爱你的,因为我越来越喜欢每天和人们在一起。如有意收养我,请致电 Protected content

WeChat ID: wxid_v1slml9px61q12

Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners