Join now

Seeking Operations, Quality, Project MGT position (Guangzhou)

My name is Ruud from the Netherlands and I possess broad experienced in international Steel hardware punching, (micro) Electronics/PCB manufacturing & assembly and alternative (car) fuel systems (LPG/CNG) markets. I am seeking a new opportunity as Operations, Quality and/or Project Manager in a preferable international company in China (Hong Kong, GuangZhou, ShenZhen, Shanghai) which is related to my fields of expertise.

I have 21 years of work experience in international operating companies, with 10 years in management positions in The Netherlands and the last 3 years internationally in China.

My current position is Operations, Quality and Project manager for a steel hardware punching company in Wuxi, where I am fully accountable for Production, Quality, R&D, (international) Sales, Purchase, Logistics and HR departments and shared accountable for finance.

In general, my education level is Bachelor+ what was mainly achieved by following specific courses related to the positions I hold in the past. My language skills are fluent in Dutch, English and German language and currently studying Chinese Mandarin.

My strengths are my determination and result-driven and quality minded work focus as well as people’s management in-where continuity, growth and improvement of company, products and labor force are the main priorities.

As I am residing in Wuxi, JiangSu since Protected content , relocation would be possible.

When your interested in my profile, pls sent me a PM or Email at r. Protected content and I am happy to discuss possibilities and return my resume to you.

With Best regards!