Join now

Seeking Operations, Quality, Project MGT position (Guangzhou)

My name is Ruud from the Netherlands and I possess broad experienced in international Steel hardware punching, (micro) Electronics/PCB manufacturing & assembly and alternative (car) fuel systems (LPG/CNG) markets. I am seeking a new opportunity as Operations, Quality and/or Project Manager in a preferable international company in China (Hong Kong, GuangZhou, ShenZhen, Shanghai) which is related to my fields of expertise.

I have 21 years of work experience in international operating companies, with 10 years in management positions in The Netherlands and the last 3 years internationally in China.

My current position is Operations, Quality and Project manager for a steel hardware punching company in Wuxi, where I am fully accountable for Production, Quality, R&D, (international) Sales, Purchase, Logistics and HR departments and shared accountable for finance.

In general, my education level is Bachelor+ what was mainly achieved by following specific courses related to the positions I hold in the past. My language skills are fluent in Dutch, English and German language and currently studying Chinese Mandarin.

My strengths are my determination and result-driven and quality minded work focus as well as people’s management in-where continuity, growth and improvement of company, products and labor force are the main priorities.

As I am residing in Wuxi, JiangSu since Protected content , relocation would be possible.

When your interested in my profile, pls sent me a PM or Email at Protected content and I am happy to discuss possibilities and return my resume to you.

With Best regards!

Ruud

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Guangzhou Forum