Teacher needed for September! No agents (no fees!) (Guangzhou)
Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD. is hiring qualified, professional, native English speakers to teach English in Southern China. English is the language of the world; help others learn it while enjoying an unforgettable experience. If you like teaching, trying new things, traveling, creating a better future, big cities, or exploring new cultures; join our team! Worlda is expanding rapidly. Since Protected content , we have gone from cooperating with 1 school to over 80. We started our company with just three foreign teachers, and now have over 120. Within the last year we have moved into a new office, four times the size of the old one! New positions are always opening!
What we offer at Worlda,
A) Unlike most other education companies, we will get you a government issued working Z visa. No need to travel outside the country every 30 days and work illegally!
B) Opportunities to teach all ages. We currently cooperate with hundreds of provincial elite schools, including kindergarten, primary, middle, high schools, colleges and universities!
C) Due to high demand of foreign teachers, Worlda offers highly competitive pay with low working hours! You will earn way higher than the average salary of Guangzhou, at less than half the working hours.
D) Highly developed teacher training for beginning or experienced teachers.
E Protected content work week, summer and winter holiday vacation time. You are teaching at public and private schools, so NO nights and NO weekends required (before national holidays, classes may be rescheduled during weekends, but you get the weekdays off.)
F) Benefit packages including flight reimbursement, furnished apartment, hotel reimbursement, Chinese lessons, teacher quality bonuses and more.
G) Chinese and foreign management that will understand and care about you!
H) We are NOT an agency. Absolutely NO fees from the candidate are required. The first fee you will have to pay is for your Visa to come to China!
Maximum 25 teaching hours per week. Monday – Friday, classes will be between 8AM-12PM, and 2: Protected content . You will only teach a maximum of 33 classes a week (usually much less,) each class being 40 minutes.
Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school, High school, international schools, ACT/SAT programs, and University English teacher. We have schools located in Guangzhou, Wuhan, Hunan, Shenzhen, Foshan, and Dongguan.
Contract Period: Hiring 1 teacher for May, 1 teacher for June, and 25 teachers for September. Positions are two semesters or longer, finishing earliest by July Protected content . Arrive two weeks early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
Payment between 10,000 – 13,000RMB per month ($ Protected content hour) depending on your qualifications.
1. Protected content English speaker (no strong accent) with a bachelor’s degree. A recent law change has also required a teaching certification, such as TEFL or TESOL (which is a class you can take online.) You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Protected content must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and energetic.
3. Protected content be between Protected content old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
4. Protected content criminal record
5. Protected content letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for Chinese Visa.)
6. Protected content accepted to work for Worlda, you will need to provide a copy of your valid passport and medical report.
Please check out our website at Protected content and feel free to e-mail me with your resume, questions, or concerns. Hope to hear from you soon!