Up to 12k RMB/Month, Non-native Speaker as ESL Tea (Guangzhou)
Do you enjoy traveling, culture, amazing food, and new experience's Would you like to get paid to travel, eat amazing food, meet wonderful new people and live for FREE?
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change
Location: Yanjiao area, Langfang city
School type: Kindergarten
Working hours: 30hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s de gree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teachi ng certificate option al but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teachin g
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teachin g assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and hi gh level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectf ul
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month Protected content RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1, Protected content RMB approximately ($ Protected content USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3, Protected content RMB or approximately
($ Protected content USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinne r, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public sch ool) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3, Protected content
- Referral & recommendation commission 2, Protected content
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-de parture Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Email: Protected content
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: kindergarten
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: