Join now

We can help get a Visa! (Guangzhou)

Hello, Does anyone here need a Visa.

We are a university called Guangdong University of Education, located in Kecun, Haizhu District,Guangzhou.

And now we can offer people X visa (6 months & 1 year) with this visa,you only need to come to school 3 times a week. Therefore,the schedule could be very flexible.

Be free to contact me if anyone needs a visa to stay in GZ and learn chinese. My name is kimphy, here is my Wechat/mobile: Protected content .

Best Regards,


Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners