Join now

Wine Fair offers Free booth, Free hotels,Subsidy (Guangzhou)

Dear Sirs,
I'm Patricia Lai, Project Director of Fair Huatse from China, which has been the first agent appointed by the Government of Guizhou Province since Protected content . On behalf of the Department of Commerce of Guizhou Province, I cordially invite your associated wineries to participate in The 4th China (Guizhou) Alcoholic Drinks Expo (“Guizhou Wine Fair”), which will take place from Sep. 9 to 12, Protected content Guiyang, Guizhou Province.

The Reason why I invite your associated wineris to Protected content Wine Fair is as following:
• To promote the national image of Austrian wines, to check the market opportunity and meet potential importers/distributors, especially the Guizhou’s Strong Spirits (Baijiu) Producers and Brand Operators, with strong financial power who are looking for new business opportunities with imported wines to fill in their existing distribution channel.
• To experience the craziest on-site selling and witness the strong purchase power of Guizhou People, while they consume the most expensive Baijiu of China -- MAOTAI.
• To help your existing Chinese importers to look for regional distributors in Southwest China.

Special Offer for Austrian Exhibitors: No Participation Fees involved, No Hidden cost
1, Free Booth in different “National Pavilions”
Well designed International Pavilion by country will be offered free of Charge for International wine exhibitors. Booth Size and Location shall be determined and assigned by the Department of the Commerce of Guizhou Province.
2, Free Sample Transportation:
The Department of Commerce of Guizhou Province will appoint an official forwarder to collect exhibitors' samples from your winery or designated place. Maximum: 48 bottles for each exhibitor is free of charge. Exhibitor shall pay for extra bottles if you are going to deliver more samples. (Official forwarder's contact information will be provided in late July or early August)
3, Subsidies (Alternatives are as below):
Option A: Free Hotel Room ( One room for one winery, Max: 6 nights) + EUR 550/company for Austrian exhibitors;
Option B: EURO Protected content for Austrian exhibitors who prefer to book hotel rooms by their own.

As an experienced professional organizer, Fair Huatse will provide attentive services:
1, Assistance on Booking hotel rooms, English-speaking Interpreters, Travel Agency;
2, Bus Transportation will be provided from Appointed Hotels to fairground;
3, Utensils Needed for fair: wine glasses, ice, ice-bucket, spittoon will be provided by us, Fair Huatse, free of charge.
4, VIP Tickets for Official Reception Dinner hosted by the Government of Guizhou Province.

Please find attached Brochure and Referrence Exhibitors for more details.

Any questions/doubts, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Huatse International 华泽国际
Mob: Protected content
Tel: Protected content
Fax: Protected content
Email: Protected content
Protected content
Web: Protected content