- Stay informed about the health & safety restrictions in your community, such as how many people can gather in a group
Adhere to the latest health rules and hygiene measures, which typically include:
- Maintaining a safe distance of at least 1.5 meters
- Wearing a mask or covering your mouth and nose whenever social distancing isn’t possible
- Washing and disinfecting your hands regularly and thoroughly
- Avoid contact with other people if you’ve experienced symptoms of illness within the past 14 days
- Inform the host if you develop any symptoms within 14 days of having joined an InterNations in-person event or activity
Please note that we do not tolerate the spread of misinformation about coronavirus and/or the intentional disregard of local health regulations.
If you would like information about attending or organizing events in times of COVID-19, please take a look at our FAQs section.
Stay safe and healthy!