Join now

4bhk apt in gurgaon for rent with Sunny View (Gurgaon)

I am sharing details of my apartment at DLF Park Place (Flat No N Protected content Golf Course Road, Gurgaon which is available for rent . I can provide fully or partially furnished.

Size: Protected content , 4 BHK flat with a servant Room.
Location: Walking distance from Southpoint mall, Central Plaza, Ibis hotel, and Genpact office.
Orientation: The specific location of this unit has amazing unrestricted views of Aravali hills, and allows sunlight in the flat during the entire day.
Privacy: Large balconies without overlooking adjoining towers
Equipment: Modular kitchen, cabinets, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, clothes washing machine, dish washing machine, refrigerator, water heaters, water purifier, jacuzzi
Air Conditioning: VRV AC units in all rooms with centralized outdoor unit. Double glazed windows for energy conservation.
Furnishing: Wardrobes and lighting fixtures in all rooms. Movable furniture as per tenant request.
Connectivity: 10 mins drive to MG Road and metro station. Quick connectivity to delhi via gurgaon faridabad highway also
Parking: 3 covered slots in basement located very close to elevators
It is Must see to experience the unique ambiance and tranquility of the space. Please email me for photos

Owner of Flat
Mukul Goel
Protected content
Protected content