Join now

Documentary Jaipur (Gurgaon)

Dear expats from Jaipur and around,

Let me start introducing myself first, my name is Nazima and I am the Line Producer of the documentary director Carina Mollier is planning to make coming March Protected content Jaipur.

In cooperation with Dutch broadcaster IKON and director Carina Mollier we are developing a poetic and artistic documentary film, called Back to India. The film investigates the way people and societies deal with the contradictions between fear and freedom, control and vulnerability, security and insecurity.

Carina Molier used to live in India with her parents, being a(n expat-)child.
Based on those experiences she is developing an international poetic documentary about how human beings and societies deal with the tension between freedom and fear, safety and unsafety.

In cooperation with German coproducer Bildersturm, Dutch broadcaster IKON and the Dutch Media Fund we are preparing our shooting in the beautiful Jaipur coming March Protected content .

The film will contain a poetic layer with some spherical images of expat children and their parents. We are looking for a family would want to consider to be part of those shooting. Also we are looking for some expats who like to participate in the film as well. The film is expected to be shown at international film festivals and - for the moment - arrangements have been made for its broadcast on Dutch and German television.

If you feel like joining or getting more info, please get in contact.

I hope to hear from you!

Wish you all the best,
Nazima Mintjes
Witfilm
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Gurgaon Forum

Our Global Partners