Join now

Events, Events and Events - Event Management (Gurgaon)

Dear Gurgaon InterNations members,

First I would like to welcome all new members of InterNations Gurgaon. A warm welcome to you all.

I live in Singapore and Gurgaon but will be in Gurgaon most of the time, now onwards.

I am into Event Management having expertise in Corporate Events, Conferences, Exhibitions, Weddings, Anniversary, Birthday Parties, Outdoor Meetings, Customised Incentive Programmes, Trekking and so on.

Recently, I have organised an incentive programme for Polish People (Poland) where I took them to the real India, the villages of India which was planned with full of surprises and fun games.

I have also executed many national and international conferences and exhibitions in India among which one of the mega flagship event was APOA- Protected content more than Protected content from 36 countries, 11 Halls, Protected content booths and 5 days including cultural programme, Gala Banquet, post event tours.

I understand that there are many players in the market to execute your events but we don't just execute your events but we plan your events to make it a memorable one without any compromises in Quality, which you can cherish for lifetime.

I am not convincing you to try our company for your upcoming events. I am just sharing my company details in case you are looking for the one, like Altruism India for your events.

You may reach me at Protected content

Regards
Rajnish Kumar

Gurgaon Forum

Our Global Partners