Join now

Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom Apartment in Gurgaon

Hi! Salut! Hola! Hallo! 안녕! all,

Im a shipping professional working in Gurgaon and moved back from France 5 years ago. Had studied in Toronto prior to that. Am now based in Gurgaon and working with a shipping company.
I own and wish to rent out my 4BHK Park facing fully furnished apartment in Wellington Estate in DLF 5, Gurgaon with 2 balconies, complete designer furniture, water purifier, fridge, microwave oven, ACs in all rooms, washing machine, power back-up, 2 TVs, cooking set-up, Bar console, Modern and elegant wood-work, 24hour security within gated community, 1 covered parking. The property is within 10 minutes walk from south point mall and 15 mins by transport from Huda Metro Station and is located on Golf Course Road (boasting of a number of bustling bars / restaurants etc).
The community has a good corporate crowd atmosphere with frequent events organized by the builder to facilitate community building and camaraderie.
I would like to rent out the apartment for a minimum period of 1 year. The apartment will be available from the 1st Feb Protected content . If any of you are interested and have any queries please send me a message or call me on Protected content we can discuss further. Have a great Day!