Please contact the person below if you are interested in this role.
Office: Protected content 261 Email : Protected content Cell- Protected content
Exponential is a global digital advertising company. Our businesses apply advertising intelligence across any media and device to help advertisers drive prospective customers to know, love and buy their brands.
Our ex Advertising Intelligence Platform combines world-class data and technology to help brands find and reach their prospective customers and connect with them using highly engaging creative messaging that is delivered at scale across display, video and mobile.
The Exponential family of businesses includes global online advertising provider Tribal Fusion, engagement video platform Firefly Video and global in-stream advertising technology company AdoTube. Exponential is headquartered in Emeryville, California with operations in more than 25 countries at nearly 40 locations worldwide.
The Marketing Director, APAC works within the Exponential global marketing organization to help develop and promote the proposition of the Exponential family of businesses in the APAC region. Based at the Exponential offices in Noida, New Delhi, they will have direct responsibility for the entirety of the company marketing strategy, planning and execution in the APAC region to:
• Develop the go-to-market positioning and messaging for the portfolio of Exponential businesses, brands and products in the APAC region
• Increase awareness and positive perception of Exponential and its portfolio of businesses, brands and products
• Grow consideration of Exponential’s businesses, brands, and products in our clients’ planning and buying processes
• Provide direct marketing support to the sales teams (for example, ad effectiveness research, case studies and collateral) across the region
Exponential has offices throughout APAC, including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand.
The Marketing Director (APAC) has overall responsibility for the planning, management and execution of all marketing activity throughout the APAC region. Alongside the Global Marketing Manager (Americas) and Marketing Director, EMEA, the Marketing Director, APAC, will report directly to the CMO, Exponential, and will be responsible for four direct reports - three based in India and one in Australia - whose key activities include PR, advertising, industry events, client communications, and sales collateral.
You will also be required to support the international marketing teams worldwide, sharing best practice and assets.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with product and commercial owners, as well as marketing colleagues, to develop and communicate internally and externally the go-to-market proposition for Exponential and its portfolio of brands in support of corporate goals
• Overall responsibility for the APAC region marketing activity plan, helping to plan and execute the most efficient and effective marketing activities possible to help meet commercial goals
• Overall responsibility for budget planning and spend for marketing activity in the APAC region, ensuring robust budget spend tracking and reporting procedures
• Manage, inspire and motivate the APAC marketing team to develop, plan and execute successfully on marketing activities
• Develop and establish success measurement processes to assess the contribution of marketing activities in meeting marketing goals and delivering against commercial targets
• Regular communication with regional commercial heads to ensure marketing spend and activity is optimized to help meet commercial targets
• Regular communication with global marketing function to ensure ongoing sharing of best practice, marketing assets, strategic and executional direction
• You have a minimum of six years experience in the digital advertising industry in more than one of the following APAC territories: India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand
• You have successfully developed and launched the go-to-market proposition for a business targeting online advertisers across the APAC region
• You have successfully developed and executed on a marketing activities plan across the APAC region, showing demonstrable results in their impact on the achievement of corporate, commercial and marketing goals
• You have had direct responsibility for the planning and management of financial budgets, developing the requisite skills in technical and procedural techniques
• You have successfully provided strategic and executional leadership to a team of employees, while supporting and empowering them to make a significant contribution to the success of the business
• Managing others: You direct and lead others to accomplish organizational goals and objectives
• Business acumen: You understand general and financial business concepts and the Exponential business and the industry in which it operates, using both general and specific knowledge to be effective
• Strategic thinking/planning: You have the ability to develop strategies and goals that recognize business issues, opportunities, and environment
• Organization and planning: You demonstrate the ability to establish an appropriate course for action for self and others to accomplish a goal and are able to organize and schedule people or tasks to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability
• Teamwork: A genuine intention to work co-operatively with others; the desire to be a part of a team and contribute to organizational and team goals