Join now

New Era for India (Gurgaon)

Hi Folks

We trust that you are doing well and looking forward for better and improved prospects in the New Era for India. One of the thing which comes with the new era is our ability to plan and be prepared for the promising future new leadership for India has to offer.

If expansion is on your mind and you are looking for new / additional office space in Gurgaon, You may want to consider Spaze I-Tech Park on the Sohna Road. I'm not a property broker but have a unit of mine I want to put on long term lease. The unit is Protected content . in size, has 2 large Director cabins with good views, 2 conference rooms, 1 Pantry, 1 Server room and 40 workstations. Office has central air conditioning, Sun light from two directions and is conveniently located for the floor lifts and fire escape route.

Office space is very conveniently located on the Sohna Road, all the amenities are very much present in the complex. It's a very good set-up for IT, ITeS, BPO's, KPO's, Placement Organizations, Consulting Organizations, Trading organizations, Professionals like Interior firms, Solicitors and for general office space requirements. The complex has big names like Cognizant, HERO, Aircel to name a few. Multiple shopping places like Shoppers Stop, Eazy Day and Big Bazaar are located at walking distance. This makes Sohna road a very convenient place for people to work, live and shop.

The Unit is available for long term lease and if you have any specific requirements for the layout, we can try to incorporate the same very quickly. Please feel free to contact Ashish @ Protected content Protected content

Gurgaon Forum

Our Global Partners